Equipment Quality

A salesman came to our door and said that he woud like to advertise their business by placing their signs on both sides of our corner lot and we declined because of the 5 year contract! He counter offered a two year contract to which we then accepted!

However after the two years when the contract should have been Up we found out that we had been Iocked into a 5 year contract which cost 750$ to cancel!

The system malfunctioned several times , customer service was horrible, they butchered our home during installation! So after two years and 3000$ we have officially been screwed!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Same with us. Only we agreed on a lesser contract then apparently their iPad failed so I had to resign. We don’t even live in the house we had it installed in any more and I refuse to pay the remIning $789 and now they are threatening to send to collections.

They got us the same way. System failures are constant, nbever signed a 5 yr.

contract with them. They claim we did and want 750.oo to cancel after 4 yrs.

They contract with the 3 stooges to do the install. Avoid these scammers at all cost.

to Ray #1586342

I am having the same issues- non functioning cameras, erroneous billings & techs that cannot resolve the problems, and wasting hours of my time on phone calls to Reps who say that they have stopped the erroneous billings & phone calls that leave no message, yet, almost a year later, I am still stuck in another two years of a contract that provided nothing for me for the monthly automatic debits from my checking account. And, I still continue to get the extra erroneous billings & calls aside from the payments that they debit from my checking.