I just got off a 30 min.phone call with Protection 1 because a $260 extra charge appeared on my account for "services performed" and "additional equipment".

Related: PROTECTION ONE CLAIMS I OWE MONEY - ACCOUNT CURRENT

When I first signed up on the phone, the deal was instead of a FOB I'd get light sensors --which by the way are always breaking down. Now, 6 months later, they are charging me for the sensors. When a local rep came from Riverside, CA to fix the sensors, I remember signing some papers, which is where they are saying the charges are coming from. On the phone call I asked to see a copy - they sent me a copy of the rep's signature but not mine.

Finally got that waived. I also had auto-pay which I now no longer want to have. The phone rep claimed that in my original deal it was included in the $49.99 fee but if I remove it, i'll be charged $2/mo. I demanded to see where that is and I've only ever agreed to pay $49.99 a month and I refuse to pay an extra $2.

She 'waived' that too.

I DO NOT TRUST THEM.I don't have a copy of my contract, I've asked in the past, but never got one.

1.7
Equipment Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Protection One Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Protection One?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.